No monkey business, these banana treats are delicious! 🐾🍌🙈
Bananas can be a great treat to add to your dogs diet in moderation. Bananas are high in fiber which can help digestive issues, and helps promote healthy growth of bones & muscle.
We made small frozen banana treats to add to our pup’s dinners!
- 🍌Two ripe bananas
- 🥄Nonfat plain yogurt
- 🍼One jar banana baby food (simple ingredient. Ie; banana & water)
- 🐾Silicone treat forms
1. Peel and mash two ripe bananas in a bowl until mostly smooth
2. Add 1/4c nonfat plain yogurt into bowl
3. Add one small jar of banana baby food to bowl
4. Add a dash of cinnamon to bowl
5. Mix all the ingredients until consistent
6. Spoon the mixture into your silicone treat trays
7. Freeze the silicone treat trays for approximately two hours before popping them out.
8. To store, keep treats in a Tupperware container in the freezer for 3-5 days.
🐾 ENJOY 🐾