I think each and every day warrants a celebration, whether there is a specific occasion or not! Here is my favorite dog cupcake recipe for my furry, four-legged, friends!
• 1 egg
• 1/4 C peanut butter
• 1/4 C apple sauce
• 1/3 C honey
• 1/2 C grated carrots
• 1/2 C match stick carrots
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 C whole wheat flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• Treats of your choice (I use Fruitables Dog Treats)
• 4 oz cream cheese
• 1/2 C peanut butter
• 1 1/2 tsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line with cupcake lines or grease a regular sized muffin tin
2. Using a cheese grater, grate 1-2 large carrots into 1/2 C
3. In a mixing bowl combine peanut butter, apple sauce, honey, grated carrots, match stick carrots, and vanilla, Mix until smooth.
4. Add in your flour and baking soda, mix until combined.
5. Fill your cupcake tins 3/4 the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes
Add all peanut butter & cream cheese together and mix until smooth.
1. Add more milk or less milk to your linking depending on how thick you want it.
2. Add frosting into gallon zip lock baggie and push towards corner of bag.
3. Take scissors and snip corner off of the ziplock bag to use as a piping bag.
4. Once pupcakes are cooled. Frost them and place dog treat of your choice on top!
5. VOILÀ! Enjoy!🐾💓